Our Global Network is dedicated to funding research and health education programmes into the links between food, nutrition, physical activity, body fatness and cancer risk.
The following resources are available from our resource downloads section.
The systematic literature reviews (SLRs) are a collection and review of the epidemiological evidence for specific cancer sites, prepared by the research team at Imperial College London (ICL). The reports are a summary of the CUP Expert Panel’s judgements of the evidence.
CUP reports summarise the updated evidence and include judgements from the CUP Panel.
- Breast Cancer 2010 Report
- Colorectal Cancer 2011 Report
- Pancreatic Cancer 2012 Report
Systematic literature reviews (SLRs)
CUP systematic literature reviews on updated evidence by cancer type are prepared by the research team at ICL:
- Breast Cancer SLR 2008
- Colorectal Cancer SLR 2010
- Pancreatic Cancer SLR 2011
CUP protocols on each cancer currently being updated and cancer survivors.
- Breast Cancer Protocol
- Colorectal Cancer Protocol
- Colorectal Adenomas Protocol
- Pancreatic Cancer Protocol
- Endometrium/ovary Protocol
- Prostate Cancer Protocol
- Bladder Cancer Protocol
- Kidney Cancer Protocol
- Liver Cancer Protocol
- Gallbladder Cancer Protocol
- Stomach Cancer Protocol
- Oesophageal Cancer Protocol
- Breast Cancer Survivors Protocol