Our Global Network is dedicated to funding research and health education programmes into the links between food, nutrition, physical activity, body fatness and cancer risk.
Policy Report: Contents
You can view, download or buy the Policy Report and you can download graphics from the Report for slide presentations.
Please visit our resource downloads section. Materials are free to download following registration. An overview of the Report contents is shown below.
Contents of the Report
Part 1: Provides background to the Report and describes the aims and remit of the work as well as the case for action
- Chapter 1: The basis for policy
- Chapter 2: The case for action
Part 2: Presents the evidence in four broad dimensions and identifies the most promising policy and action options
- Chapter 3: The physical environmental dimension
- Chapter 4: The economic dimension
- Chapter 5: The social dimension
- Chapter 6: The personal dimension
Part 3: Sets out the Panel's recommendations and how they were developed
- Chapter 7: Principles
- Chapter 8: Policies and actions
Systematic literature reviews
- Evidence on the determinants of dietary patterns, nutrition and physical activity, and the interventions to maintain or to modify them: A systematic review
- Population and community programmes for dietary prevention of cancer effectiveness: systematic review of effectiveness